Monday, August 30, 2010

No Mans Land - Comedy moments

So, yesterday's post was all serious and deep.  Today's will be amusing (and short).

First, a peek into Batfamily life:


I love getting glimpses into Batfamily life.  It seems as if the relationship between Dick and Alfred hasn't really changed much over the years.

And now, I finally got to read about something I've been hearing about for years.  Big Barda wears Plastic Man.


It's probably a good thing he's plastic and unkilleable, or he'da been in real trouble.

7 comments:

SallyP said...

Heh. The Plasticmanasadress issue WAS a hoot.

James Ashelford said...

Its amazing the slimming effect of that side stripe, considering how slight (well, compared to her normal self) Barda looks in the Plasticmanasadress.

One of my favourite JLA comedy scenes, though.

notintheface said...

It was followed by what could be my favorite caption ever:

"One Armani later.."

Eyz said...

And thus, that is why Plastic Man rocks! :P

Saranga said...

or, it's why he's a dick but why Barda rocks.

LissBirds said...

Ha! I forgot about the Thanksgiving one. I love how Alfred still treats Dick like a kid.

And I remember the Barda/Plasticman bit vaguely, but at the time I had no idea who they were! Now it all makes sense!

I love the "One Armani later..." caption that notintheface brought up.

Stephen said...

LOL, I loved that moment in JLA. Can honestly say that were I in PM's googles....I'd have done the exact same thing!