Friday, February 20, 2015

Pregnancy after stillbirth: 15 weeks 2 days

I've had lots of changes in the last week.  My legs have been really uncomfortable in the evenings - itching and restless (in fact I'm itchy all over), but previously when I've laid down in bed they've felt better really quickly.  Then about 5 days ago they weren't improving.  So I slept with a pillow between my knees.  It was blissful.  I have no idea why it helps but it does.

The a couple of nights later I kept waking up with sore hips and a sore back.  At 15 weeks it's really too darn early for this stuff!  I got out my amazing U shaped pillow of wonders but it's not really helping this time.  I might try shopping for another sort of pregnancy pillow.

I've been less tired the last couple of weeks, or week, I think.  This might signal the mythical second tri energy boost I heard so much about last time.  I've certainly been less nasueous this last week.

At pilates I feel like my muscles haven't been used for weeks.  This is daft, because I walk for 50 minutes to get to the damn class.  My pelvis has also shifted again.  Bah.  I'm seeing the osteopath on Thursday so she should fix that.

I can no longer sleep on my stomach. Haven't been able to for a couple of weeks.  I'm getting the heartbeat checked tomorrow at the midwife appointment and I will talk to her about movements, because if they can't get the heartbeat and I'm not feeling movements I will panic.

I also have a counselling asessesment tomorrow which I am not looking forward to.  I know it's a good thing to do but I don't really want counselling.  I want CBT, if anything.  Bleurgh.

No comments: