Tuesday, August 16, 2011

30 days of DC! Days 8 to 11


Day 8: Least favorite female character
You know, I don't think there's any female characters that I hate or dislike.  Some I think are pointless, like Mera's sister Siren, but I expect that's because they've not been written right, or were introduced in a manner I disliked.  So, I can't really pick a least favourite.  I enjoy reading about all of Dc's women.

Day 9: Least favorite male character
Captain Shinypants.  Or captain Atom if you insist.  He's shit and he's boring.


Day 10: Most cracktastic moment
I'm the goddamn Batman.

Or that scene in Many Happy Returns where Kara is trying to push the earth away from an oncoming meteorite.  I don't have a scan to hand but it makes me laugh every time.

Day 11: Favorite Elseworlds/Multiverse?
Ooh blimey.  The gender swapped universe is of course fun. I've enjoyed a lot of the Elseworlds stories but I'm not sure I'd enjoy the actual world.  Regular earth 1 is fine with me.

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Captain Shinypants IS extremelly...tedious, isn't he? I'm so glad that he's not going to be in the new JLI.