Monday, May 25, 2009

This stuff. It is fun.

I'll try and keep this as up to date as possible but it may be that my 'Blogs I Follow list' contains more links.

If you're not happy with the description attached to your blog please leave me a comment and I'll change it.

If you want a description and you haven't got one, that's because I'm not sure how to sum up your blog. Give me a suggestion and I'll add it!

Misc

A Pretty Face
As, If and When - She likes metal
Admiral Drax - A gaming blog. He does Warhammer 40K and has a corgi. Which has been immortalised in the army legion.
Boganette -I don't know what a Boganette is, but she likes metal music, so I approve.
Contrariwise: Literary Tattoos 
Inknerd - Tattoos!
JamesSharpe - Filmmaker, photographer, meanderings
Let's Fold Scarves - Joss Whedon shows reviewed
Neopagan Ink - More tattoos!

Nicest of the Damned - Photo blog.
Not Always Right - Funny and stupid customer quotes
Rantings of the Biscuitnapper - General discussions on important stuff
The Glass Walking Stick - Covers popular culture stuff. Has a cat. UK based.
The Saga of Runolfr - Interesting topics of writing include bad science, renaissance stuff, fencing
Vertical Blue - Nothing specific to add, I'm just quite fond of this blog. Uk based.
When is Evil Cool? - Pretty fucking often actually

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you so much for the link and the nice comment! I *think* I've linked to your blog, which I enjoy a lot, but this might not be true - I'm overdue for a tidying up of this kind myself. If not, I'll link straight away :)

laBiscuitnapper said...

Oh wow - I'm honoured you've linked the 'rant-space' with it's paltry... five articles! Thank you very much!

Saranga said...

@ Rachel, Cheers!

@ Biscuitnapper: TBH I wasn't sure which of your ones to link to, and rather than list them all I figured a good place for people to start would be the ranty one. I can change it it you'd prefer? Is there another one you'd rather have publicised?