Monday, November 03, 2008

All you Americans

Get yourselves out to vote tomorrow. I'll shall be attempting to watch your election shenanigans in Brighton. But by the time the first result rolls in I expect I'll be alseep.
Oh well.

PS: I think I've pressed something wrong on here, the font's gone wrong and it's something to do with me ticking a show html box,and now I don't know what to do. erm..help?

When I go to view old posts and edit them the text box is full of words and html code....ulp

2 comments:

Sea-of-Green said...

The font looks like Times New Roman, which is actually EASIER for most people to read. That's why most books are published in Times New Roman. ;-)

Saranga said...

But I prefer the font in your reply. And when I went do a new post I could see all the html formatting and I don't know where to go to change it.

I'm not explaining this very well.

Nevermind, at least it's not broken.