Thursday, March 30, 2006

Procrastination

Is a wonderful thing. I am currently farting about the computer when I should be doing work for a sign presentation. Amongst other more boring things.

Some things I hate:
  • Slugs. Evil harbingers of death
  • Not being able to say no when I have had a few too many
  • The utter coldness of this house
  • Pushy pr*cks trying to sell me telephone line rental or some such nonsense
  • The fact that my bike's brake pads need replacing every couple of months
  • Feeling rushed
  • Not having enough time or energy for sex
  • Feeling very unfit and full of pie

Some things I love:

  • Sex
  • My boyfriend
  • Nuzzling
  • That feeling you get when you have read a fantasy series or watched a fantasy series and you know you are utterly immersed in that particular world
  • The smell of freshly cut grass and Spring
  • My bonsais
  • Cooking
  • Learning
  • Pretty things

No comments: