Sunday, January 15, 2012

Super Silly Sunday

So I;ve been reading old Supergirl comics.  Adventure Comics when Supergirl was the lead, to be precise, and there's a lot of awful silly stuff in there.  I feel a bit mean posting scans from it, because I didn't want to mock my favourite superheroine, but there's just so much fun there!  I have not laughed out loud, for so long, so genuinely in a very long time.  So let's start with one scan today.

 From Adventure Comics 382.  Somgs from Fantasia run through my head when I see this.


2 comments:

SallyP said...

I can't even begin to imagine what the context is behind this scene. On the other hand, she does look as though she's having a good time.

Saranga said...

I think she wantesd to appear carefree, perhaps a little strange, to put some villains off the scent.. I'm not too sure really!