Monday, August 10, 2009

You are a great read

A while ago wiec gave me this lovely award:


and I thought it was time I passed it on. And I like the picture. How cheeky.
Everybody on my link list is a great read. They are all blogs I follow and I recommend them all. having said that, I would like to draw your attention to the following, more unusual and non comic related ones:

Butch Girlcat: knee-deep in gender trouble: masculinity, genderqueerness, butchness, whatever. still with my highschool sweetheart, still checking out the girls
Menage a 3: Web comic. Awesome. Probably NSFW.
My Pal Itty: Also awesome. Less full of sex than Menage a 5. We need more strips though!
Welcome to Wayne Manor: Home of the Black cat, who does very cool Batfamily comic strips.
Advanced Style: Proof from the wizened and silver-haired set that personal style advances with age.

2 comments:

wiec? said...

a well earned award! congrats!

i love your blog just no more dragon dick posts. yikes.

Saranga said...

wuss! :p