Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Who's the new Batgirl?

I'm *dying* to know. I can't get my comics till Thursday at the earliest, possibly not till Monday if I don't get paid till then and I am uber curious.
Does anyone want to leave a reveal in the comments? And leave your reaction and views on the new contender(s)?

I really hope it's not Steph. I want her to move on and away from the Bat family, establish an identity of her own. Moving into the Batgirl identity, would be a step backwards for her, I feel.

EDIT: OK I found out who she is. What do y'all think?

4 comments:

Bubbashelby said...

I have mine on reserve and am also dying to know.

I don't care how ridiculous the storyline is to do so but I just hope it's Babs, or Babs soon returns as Batgirl.

Sea-of-Green said...

I'm still holding out hope that it's Betty Kane. ;-)

Saranga said...

Bubbashelley: I'm really hoping it's not Babs. I don't know much about her as Batgirl buts he's great as Oracle, and I love the fact there's a badass out there who happens to be in a wheelchair.
Sea: I am only aware of the Betty Kane who tried to join the Titans, and donned the mantle of Flamebird for a it. She had a mad crush on either Tim or Beast Boy. I'm guessing you're referring to another Betty...
Although the above would be amusing as Batgirl..

Anonymous said...

Steph.

Cass leaves in a really lame way, but I'm hoping she'll reappear soon.