Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy new year everyone

Hope you all had fun. I celebrated in 2 ways - 1) a sleepy celebration as I fell asleep about 12.45 and napped for a couple of hours till ti was time to go to bed..how lame. We had a few friends over, went out for a drink first and came back for midnight in time to hear the extra bong on radio 4, noting the extra second.
2)I did a home bleach job and am now blond. I've been wanting to go blond for at least a yr and took the plunge yesterday. Unfortunately as my hair is quite dark naturally I'm gonna have to go over it again to get it white blond (and to do all the bits I missed). Still, I'm happy :)

Currently listening to: Tyr. So so good.

4 comments:

Christian Zamora said...

Happy New Year, Saranga. and I guess blond will suit you. Not that I know you or anything.

Sea-of-Green said...

Happy New Year!

So, DO blondes have more fun? ;-)

Saranga said...

Honestly Sea? Mostly I get told I'll ruin my hair and that it'll go green. Pah, where's people's sense of fun?!

Christian Zamora said...

Fire does have a real nice green hair.