Thursday, December 15, 2011

Re-reading Wonder Woman comics..

Specifically Gail Simone's run, and specifically Wonder Woman 34 and 35.  The one where Wondy and Diana team up to find the enemy in a meta fight racket.

I came to a realisation.  Black Canary, as written by Gail Simone, is SallyP.  It's true.  Go read the issue.  then go read Green Lantern Butt's Forever, Sally's blog.  They are the same person!

(And in case anyone is wondering, that's a high compliment from me!)

I betcha Di likes checking out green butts too.

3 comments:

SallyP said...

Well...Ollie DOES wear green!

God, I loved the Gail Simone version of Wonder Woman. But I think you're giving me waaay too much credit. Still...I'm blushing.

Saranga said...

Nope, not too much credit at all! Simone's Dinah reads like you. Same language, same happy go lucky, enjoying life attitude I associate with you :)
It tickled me to read it :)

SallyP said...

Unfortunately if I tried to kick someone in the face, I would dislocate my hips. I WAS voted the loudest mother on the block however.