Monday, December 19, 2011

Illiterate estate agents

I have my house on the market.  It's not really getting any interest (a pox on the current housing market. Or not.  A pox would probably make it worse). Our estate agents sent us an ill-spelt Christmas card.  I was going to upload a picture but I am having problems connecting my phone to the computer.

Anyway, it wishes us a a Prosporous New Year.

Bad spelling winds me up.  First there's the thing about not being able to spell, then there's the thing about not using spellcheck, on a professional communication.  Arg.  I hope their spelling doesn't reflect on their ability to sell houses.


Oh, and I am aware that my posts are full of typos.  I must drive my readers nuts over some of my creative spelling choices.

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Heh. It's a funny thing, one can always pick out other people's spelling errors, while blissfully ignoring one's own.

Still...I do hope that your house sells.