Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Venus Envy

So, I started reading Venus Envy a few days ago, a webcomic about a transgendered teen, her high school life, home life, and friends.  It's pretty good and funny.  And not at all about superheroes.  I mean, Zoe (the protagonist) wears a Batman vest once but that's it.  And then I came across this awesome strip.

And I was roaring with laughter because it's just so damn unexpected.  And funny.

That's not the usual style  of the comic btw, that particular strip is a fill in one, but the humour is spot on and matches the rest of the series well.  Anyway, I highly recommend reading Venus Envy.

2 comments:

Scare Sarah said...

Sounds like fun!

Saranga said...

It's great!

I did a proper review of it on New readers...:
http://paipicks.blogspot.com/2010/07/venus-envy.html