Monday, July 26, 2010

30 Days of Buffy!! Days 20 and 21

Day 20: Best Spike-centric Episode
The one in Season 7 where they work out what his trigger song is and then Robin takes him into a warehouse and attempts to kill him.  Spike then beats the crap outta him.

Don't mess with Spike guys.  He may be good, but he's still vicious.

Day 21: Best Willow-centric Episode
Erm, I'm not really keen on Willow.  Doppelgangland for evil vampire Willow was good.  The finale of season 7 where she turned into a goddess was satisfying.  The one at the start of season 7 where she's in England and you see Giles riding on a horse is hilarious.  The start of season 6 where they resurrect Buffy is important for Willow, but not really Willow centric.  Same for Once More With Feeling.  The one where Oz comes back and she tells him about Tara was good. Gut wrenching, but good.


I can't decide which one I prefer.  You all pick one and we'll pretend I agree.

1 comment:

Jfcfanatic said...

I love that one with Spike. I don't know that there is a more perfect understanding of who he is and how he came to be.