- New Flash ongoing for next year, including BART and Wally and Jesse and Iris! Woot woot! So even if Krul's Teen Titans turns out terrible I'll get my Bart fix somewhere else. Hurrah
- News about Wonder Woman's new direction (I don't know how to do screen shots I just copied and pasted the text, I don't know where the numbers have come from :/) :
- dcwomenkicknass Schrödinger's cat. is key to Wonder Woman according to JMS. Oh boy.
- WonderWomanV2 What the actual fuck? RT @dcwomenkicknass Schrödinger's cat. is key to Wonder Woman according to JMS. Oh boy
- WonderWomanV2 @dcwomenkicknass Because fans can't know if you killed her so long as they just keep the book shut?
I enjoyed that exchange. I think this backs up my theory of this new directions lasting 12 issues then the timeline is pinged back to normal.
- The Green Lantern movie will apparently take us to Oa and we will see all 3600 Lanterns - They'd better not fuck up the CGI on that. Or go 3D. 3D doesn't work very well when you already wear glasses.
- Gail Simone is thinking really really hard about whether to have Babs walk again. I say no.
- And here is a report on the Writing Queer: Creating and Writing LGBT Characters” panel moderated by Justin Hall and including Gilbert Hernandez, Greg Rucka, Gail Simone, Judd Winick, Paige Braddock and Howard Cruse.
- Batman is gonna be turned into a franchise - Batman Inc. What a terrible, terrible idea.
Well that's all the stuff I was interested in. I say again, hurrah for a Bart book!
Gods I wish I was at the comi-con.