Thursday, October 10, 2013

Couch to 10k: Week 12, session 3

Edit: This should have been posted before this entry, but it seems I never hit publish.  Oops.
 
I copied an earlier session and did:
57 min. Run 20 minutes. Walk 1 minute. Run 15 minutes. Walk 1 minute. Run 10 minutes.

It felt OK.  Then I got home and realised I was quite slow.  I don't have the stats to hand - I've been so busy I'm a bit delayed writing this.

I have one more week of training to go.  then I'm away with work for a few days then I do a 10k race.  eep.

Funds raised to date:
£42 from me - I'm donating £1 for every training session I complete, plus an extra quid for every additional session at the gym.
£161 from some amazing sponsors.
Total: £213
Gift aid: £40.25
Total including gift aid: £253.25  And yaayyyyy I've exceeded my target!  Thank you all ! So pleased!

Gift aid: £40.25
Total including gift aid: £253.25  And yaayyyyy I've exceeded my target!  Thank you all ! So pleased!

$20 from an American (about £12.41 I think)

I have also been told that Americans can't donate through my fundraising page on my donate, but ASN have improved their Donate pages: https://www.abortionsupport.org.uk/support-us/donate/ - and now you can pay by paypal or by standing order.  Please consider donating.

I should go out for another run either today or tomorrow.  Not sure which I'll do yet.


No comments: