Saturday, November 10, 2012

We are Norwich organise counter demonstration against racist EDL march


A racist fascist organisation called the English Defence League are marching in Norwich today, because they are upset that a man was selling Islamophobic, hate motivated leaflets.  Well boo fucking hoo.  It is, quite rightly, illegal to sell leaflets containing hate speech.  I was furious when I found out the EDL were marching in Norwich, and very pleased when I heard a counter march was being held by We Are Norwich.  But I'm not at the march, mostly because I heard there might be violence and I'm scared (also because I have house stuff to do, we may be moving soon).  I don't want to get caught up in the fights (if there are any).  But I'm also ashamed of myself for not going, because I'm giving in to their tactics.  If you give in to fear then they can spread and win.  That's not right.

But there you have it - I'm afeard, and I'm at home blogging about it, and not there.  I am following it on twitter though - search for #wearenorwich, and I'm very proud of my friends and everyone else who is there.

Fuck I'm still furious those bastards dare to turn up in my fucking city.  Piss off EDL.  We don't want you and we don't support you.  Go back to your poisonous little rock.


1 comment:

Charles Martel MoiEtMoi said...

Follow https://twitter.com/AntiLeftistsFas ! 150 sites/blogs posting against islamization and the leftist fascists ! Retweet pls !

This document has been published on "Islam : danger planétaire" http://ScoopItIslam.chickenkiller.com and on https://twitter.com/CharlesMartelu

Islam is a doctrine of hate, subjugation and extermination that some are struggling to call 'religion of love, tolerance and peace' ^_^