Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Happy Beltane!

After the most hectic week in the world last week I took Monday morning off, pootled about the house and prepared (a little) for Beltane.  It was a really really nice morning and I felt very relaxed and in the spirit of things.

It was, suprisingly, a really nice warm sunny day so I got to spend half an hour in the garden reading fairy tales.  Then I cycled into work and got hit in the face by various flying insects, which is probably the biggest sign that we are nearing the end of Spring/coming up to Summer.

Here's hoping the weather is good on Tuesday (Beltane/Mayday) itself. :)  Hell, if it's not I'll wrap up warm, light the candles when I get home and hope the boyfriend's cold is better so I can burn some summery incense.  We'll have a proper celebratory meal (asparagus!) when he can taste things again.

I hope you all have a good Mayday :)

Note the lack of phallic pole... the boyfriend informed me I wasn't allowed to include a wooden dildo, ribboned or not.  Bah, he's no fun ;)

1 comment:

SallyP said...

And a Happy Beltane to you.