Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday leavings

I'm off to Kent to see the folks and friends for an early Christmas get together tomorrow. So no updates from me for a whiles. I aim to get completely up to date with Robin over the weekend, barring a few annuals and specials, and want to write about Spoiler when I'm back.
Spoiler has become one of my favourite characters, nearly as loved as Bart Allen. How surprising. Does she cropped up a lot in the main Batman titles? Is she worth checking out in those ones?

3 comments:

Christian Zamora said...

I do like the Spoiler a lot, but I'm not sure fandom does really like her much.

All in all, I'm real glad she's back from the dead. Hopefully she'll join the Teen Titans as well :D.

Saranga said...

That would make me very happy. Especially when she meets Ravager, that would be fun!
Although I'm now confused about Tim's relationship status, he pulled Cassie a while back, after Connor died, since 2007 he's been on/off with Zoanne in his own title, and now Steph is back.
Who's he seeing when?!

Christian Zamora said...

Tim said something about a love hexagon, considering he's hanging out with his "non-girlfriend" Spoiler as Robin, and has her at school in her secret ID, plus he's dating Zoanne-- and there's the "thing" with Cassie--

That kid is really messed up, lol.