Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bendis New Avengers


EDIT - Just found this (and others) in my draft posts folder.  Will be posting them over a few weeks. They look to be about a year old.
Lately I have been delving into Marvel. I've spent the last 6-8 years catching up on 70 years of DC history, now I think I'm going to attempt the same with Marvel.  Maybe.  Well, I'll try a few things out anyway ;)

So, New Avengers was a bit of mix.  It started off a bit weak - even the issues with Echo in weren't that great (probably because she wasn't in much of it).  Then Secret Invasion happened, which I loved, then Dark Reign, which was fun, then Seige, which was dire.  But along the way I found a variety of fun images I'd like to share with you.
I refer you to the centre panel.


What exactly is homepathic magic?  Is it mostly mundane stuff with 0.0000006% magic feeling in it?

From New Avengers 28.

1 comment:

SallyP said...

I assume it involves tea. Somehow.