Pages

▼

Friday, February 06, 2009

Supergirl Tonner doll


Oh that is beautiful But at 200 dollars it's not gonna happen...damn exchange rate.
not buying stuff has gone out the window when i look at this doll. It's a good thing I'm not rich.
She looks like she's gonna stomp you in the ground if you even look at her funny.
(Found on the Supergirl Comic Box commentary blog)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:06 am

    I don't know, it kind of looks like a model of something Beyonce will wear in her next video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree ... absolutely gorgeous ... too expensive.

    Maybe when I win the lottery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But Hepburn the face is pretty well one - it has character. Especially when compared to most other dolls/action figures/statues.
    I really like the lace up boots. And I'm fan of the current Kara's costumes, for her I think it fits.
    (Word verification - kucheabl - sounds like a description of the current Kara!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:25 pm

    What!!! Are you saying that Beyonce is not pretty and does not have character!!!! I am shocked and chagrined! ;)
    It tis pretty but I could totally see Beyonce dressing like this, and the doll reminds me of her.
    I don't mind Supergirl but I am an Amazon at heart.
    I honestly hope that someone gifts one to you! :)
    Ciao Chica!

    ReplyDelete